Try Kauai’s only mountain tubing adventure! When you arrive at our launch site, you grab a tube, don a headlamp, and jump in the gently flowing waters. Enjoy the wonder and magic of each tunnel!
MOUNTAIN TUBING ADVENTURE WAITLIST
Duration: 3 hours
Age Minimum: 5 years or older
Weight Limit: 300 pounds maximum
Height Minimum: Must be at least 43 inches tall
Included: Delicious lunch and cold water
Weather: Unless extreme weather prohibits, tours go out rain or shine
Safety: Masks are required while indoors and in any tour vehicles. We will take your temperature at check in, and it must be under 100.4 to go on tour.
- Rider (ages 5+)
PREFERRED TUBING DATES FULL? SIGN UP FOR OUR WAITLIST!
Please be advised, this is not a purchased booking. When booking, you’ll have the option to select a preferred start time. Once an opening occurs, we will contact you to book and confirm a reservation.
- Secured water friendly shoes required, NO FLIP FLOPS (rental shoes available)
- Swimsuits or clothing that can get wet
- Towel and a dry change of clothing
- Mask, if you do not have one they are available for purchase.
- Hat (recommended but not required)
- Bug repellent
- Headlamps & gloves
- Delicious lunch and water (two hours into the tour)
- Hand sanitizer
- All guests are weighed at check-in. Those outside the 300 pound range are not able to participate.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is not recommended for those with back, hip, or knee problems.
- Women up to the second trimester of pregnancy may participate with written physical approval.
- Temperature must be under 100.4 to go on tour.
- Groups of two to five guests: 24-hour cancellation or change policy
- Groups of six to nine guests: 72-hour cancellation or change policy
- Groups of 10-14 guests: one-week cancellation or change policy with a one-week prepayment paid in full
- Groups of 15 or more guests: two-week cancellation or change policy with a two-week prepayment paid in full