Try Kauai’s one and only mountain tubing adventure! When you arrive at our launch site, you’ll grab a tube, don a headlamp, and jump in the gently flowing waters. Enjoy the wonder and magic of each tunnel!
BACKCOUNTRY ZIPLINE TOUR
Duration: 3 hours
Age Minimum: 12 years or older
Weight Range: 100 – 250 pounds
Included: A delicious lunch and cold water
- Rider (ages 12+)
MOST BEAUTIFUL ZIP COURSE!
Imagine the thrill of Ziplining in one of the most beautiful places in the world! Get up-close with Mt. Wai’ale’ale, deemed one of the wettest spots in the world and the second highest point on the island of Kaua’i. Mt. Wai’ale’ale, with many spectacular waterfalls, is your backdrop as you fly through the air, down a stunning mountainside and over a lush tropical rainforest. With exclusive access to over 17,000 acres of former plantation lands, we offer you a truly unique zipline experience!
Your adventure begins with a fun, informative, scenic ride in our four-wheel drive vehicle. Along the way, your certified guide shares interesting information on island history, culture, flora, and fauna. When you arrive at the first zipline, you receive a thorough briefing, preparing you to soar over tropical forests, streams, and jungles rich with magnificent scenery! Zoom down the mountainside, sailing along on a series of seven ziplines, as you make your way to the valley floor below.
End your zip with a refreshing mountain swim and a delicious lunch under a quiet bamboo grove. Relax, bask in the sun, and soak in the beauty that surrounds you. Take one last dip in our cool mountain swimming hole before heading back to home base! This is truly an incredible journey that leaves you with vacation memories to last a lifetime.
- Knee-length shorts, capri pants, or long pants
- Closed-toe, covered shoes such as tennis shoes or hiking boots (no water shoes or five-finger shoes)
- Swimsuit and Towel (optional swimming hole)
- REEF SAFE sunscreen (Help us protect our precious Ocean!)
- Bug Repellent
- Hair tie to secure long hair
- A delicious lunch and cold water
- All guests are weighed at check-in. Those outside the 100 – 250 pounds range are not able to participate.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is not recommended for those uncomfortable with heights or with back, hip, or knee problems.
- Groups of 1-5 guests: 24-hour cancellation or change policy
- Groups of 6-9 guests: 72-hour cancellation or change policy
- Groups of 10-12 guests: one-week cancellation or change policy with a one-week prepayment paid in full