Try Kauai’s only mountain tubing adventure! When you arrive at our launch site, you grab a tube, don a headlamp, and jump in the gently flowing waters. Enjoy the wonder and magic of each tunnel!
Duration: 3 hours
Age Minimum: 12 years or older
Weight Range: 100 – 250 pounds
Included: Snacks and cold beverages
- Rider (ages 12+)
FLY ABOVE THE KAUAI RAINFOREST!
Imagine the thrill of soaring like a bird over a pristine rainforest… With Kaua’i Backcountry Adventures, you can “get high” on this exhilarating experience! Fly across seven ziplines that descend a stunning mountainside. Feel the rush as you glide over lush tropical forests and deep valleys below. With exclusive access to over 17,000 acres of former plantation lands, we offer you a truly unique zipline experience.
Your adventure begins with a fun, informative, scenic ride in our four-wheel drive vehicle. Along the way, your certified guide shares interesting information on island history, culture, flora, and fauna. When you arrive at the first zipline, you receive a thorough briefing, preparing you to soar over tropical forests, streams, and jungles rich with magnificent scenery! Zoom down the mountainside, sailing along on a series of seven ziplines, as you make your way to the valley floor below.
End your zip with snacks in a bamboo grove and a refreshing swim. Relax, bask in the sun, or just soak in our natural swimming pool. Take one last dip in the water before heading back to home base! This is truly an incredible journey that leaves you with vacation memories to last a lifetime.
- Knee-length shorts, capri pants, or long pants
- Swimsuits (optional swimming hole)
- Closed-toe, secure, covered shoes such as tennis shoes or hiking boots (no water shoes or five-finger shoes)
- A towel, sunscreen, and bug repellent
- Hair ties to secure long hair
- Snack and water
- All guests are weighed at check-in. Those outside the 100 – 250 pounds range are not able to participate.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is not recommended for those uncomfortable with heights or with back, hip, or knee problems.